Sunday 28 July 2019

WSTRN in History

Dropped into History Club Saturday night for Silvia's birthday. We had a table booked at the Longworth St club, and started out in Refinery in Spinningfields. Guestlist was organised for the club and a quick dart between venues was necessary as it was pissing it down as per.

It's a smart, upmarket club, differently designed to the likes of LIV and Panacea, but frequented by the same clientele, and offering the same contemporary hip hop and hyperinflated drinks prices. The booth and table we had booked I'm unaware of the price- not going to ask Silvia how much she paid, but you can imagine. The booth itself was pretty small and the cushioning thin. No phone charging ports. Performing on the night: WSTRN, who sang their 2015 number 4 platinum hit, In2.



A fun night.

1 comment:

CageFightingBlogger said...

I've taken quite a lot of flak for this post, although I stil stand by what I've written. Silvia paid a lot of money for what I thought was a substandard booth. I've been criticised as being ungrateful, but I was more concerned about whether my friend was getting a good deal. I might also point out that after blowing a few hundred on the booth, Silvia wasn't even in the Facebok album. https://www.facebook.com/pg/HistoryMcr/photos/?tab=album&album_id=3081017328703818&ref=page_internal None of our group were.