Sunday 17 July 2022

The BBC gave me my Tim Westwood video back

Warning: Crude language.


 

After Radio 1 / Capital Radio DJ Tim Westwood copyright claimed my video of him and cost me a strike on my Youtube account, I counter-claimed, but YouTube gave me a big fat no. The video, it seemed, had gone. Not long after this, BBC’s Ruth Evans got back in touch explaining that they were in the process of making a follow-up documentary, that more women had come forward with stories of the hip hop presenter. It occurred to me that I’d not actually told her that the video I’d given her had disappeared, so I did. She arranged for their copy to be sent back to me. She recommended I upload it straight to Blogger rather than YouTube or any other platform. You don’t get away that easily, Timmy boy.

No comments: