Saturday 9 July 2022

Smoothie Diet: Take 3 Results

I did it. I hit 79.9kg, 12’8’4, on Thursday 7th. It took 5 days, not the week-plus I’d predicted. The process? Banana, oat, peanut butter, yoghurt and milk smoothies for breakfast, and for lunch and tea, spinach, kale, ginger and fruit juice. 500 mls a piece. The weight fell off me. I was making progress with body weight exercises at the gym; no PBs though. 

Oats stemmed the hunger cravings, which would have been a thousand times worse if I’d still been on antidepressants. Everything is getting that little bit better. That said, I’m now 12’10’6, somewhere around 80-81, after allowing myself a few treats. I still cannot fit anywhere near into my 30” suit trousers. 

Hence, it’s probably a good idea to get back on clean eating, cut out the junk, and get ready for the Inflatable Run at the end of the month.

No comments: