Sunday 25 September 2022

Vision Club Soft Launch

Last night I dropped into the soft launch of Vision, a new club in Manchester’s Whitworth St- formerly Playground, and before that I think an exhibition space called The Green Room (where I’m sure I at least saw one poetry slam). 

Manager Charles took me on a tour of the space, a 2-floor, 3-room experience, playing hip hop, afrobeat, RnB and dance (the latter in it’s own room). The club is complete with bookable booths, bottle service, digital displays, lasers, lights and even gold-effect toilets. The ladies’ room is adorned with a chatting sofa. 

There’s a possibility, Charles says, one of these rooms will be playing house music soon. Think Chinawhite with more variety.

 

The unit itself has always had an issue with phone reception towards the back, which can’t be helped, but unique décor and friendly staff make for a potentially different experience to a weekend night out.

No comments: