Monday 27 July 2015

Prospective Mondays


I'm getting a new phone tomorrow! I've gone for a Lumia 640 which should fulfill a lot of my blogging needs. Expect sharper pics and videos on the site. Most importantly, it has a battery with a realistic charge, so I can get back into proper blogging and my life will be in order again.

If you fancy checking out some trendy new Northern Quarter bars this Friday and meet some new people while you're at it, try Young Professionals in Manchester.

I'll be testing out the new phone on Saturday when Danny Tenaglia plays at the Albert Hall in Manchester. Facebook event is here. Let's see how the new phone's camera handles strobe lights.

Then I'm tearing my ass out of bed way too early to meet the After Works Drinks people at Castlefield's spacious Dukes 92 pub. There are still spaces, so don't be shy.

Any events for next week? Hit me up.

No comments: