Monday 6 July 2015

Prospective Mondays


If you fancy some fine dining on Wednesday night, get yourself involved in the Manchester House Meetup with Manchester High Life. Let me know how it goes; this classy restaurant is on my to-do list.

Manchester International Festival, a collection of entertainment events running across the city, is already under way. Between the 2nd and 19th of this month there will be plenty of vibrant performance art and fiction readings for children and adults.

If you're a fan of 90's music, you should try and work your way into The Milton Club on Friday for Soul Purpose, the monthly event featuring big-name DJs and live performances. I'm hosting a meetup there to see Caron Wheeler from Soul II Soul, who will be singing her hits Keep On Movin' and Back to Life. My event is full, but if you can find a member who can take you, or perhaps join this week...

I'll possibly be running a meetup to each Soul Purpose event, so keep your eye on Manchester Social Group.

Saturday Night is fight night. Walking Saville Row advert Conor McGregor, the Irish lightweight champion, will be defending his belt against Chad Mendes. The Californian has stepped in as a replacement after Jose Aldo Jr pulled out due to a confirmed broken rib. I'll probably be watching this at my mate's house. I've not seen many bars or clubs actively advertising that they are showing it...

If you want your event listed here tweet me! Free advertising guys, get on it...

No comments: