Monday 7 September 2015

Prospective Mondays



I realise you've probably only just dumped all those Carling cans in the recycling bin and are sat at your desk still nursing your spirit-crushing hangover, but I have worse news for your liver: Manchester's Food and Drink Festival starts on Thursday.  Starring: copious volumes of ale and hot dinners

Ever been to Manchester's Police Museum? The Northern Quarter venue features cars, warning clackers from WWII air raids and vintage diving helmets and much more. Join Manchester Social Group this Saturday to take a look back over the ages.

Tickets for Saturday's Blackpool Comic Con have all but sold out. I've got mine! Can't wait to meet a few celebs and possibly pick up some movie merchandise. If you fancy it, there's one solitary ticket on Ebay. I did put an event on Meetup for this but not ONE person RSVP'd. Well.

After the convention I'm hammering it back to Manchester for the UK Podcasters Awards. My mate Tomleecee has been nominated for his show, The Dreamcast Junkyard Dreampod. I don't think I've been to an awards ceremony since leaving 5th form. This one should be actually enjoyable. Tickets for the event at Manchester's Midland Hotel are here.

Get your event listed here!

No comments: