Monday 5 September 2016

Upcoming Paralympics / Pro Boxing Events

Ticket for the Rio 2016 Paralympic Opening Ceremony

Things get sporty again this week. The Rio 2016 Paralympics begins on Wednesday, and Team GB look set to rake in a haul of medals.  The opening ceremony starts 9.30pm.

In pro sport, UK boxer Kell Brook is set to take on Kazakh Middleweight champ Gennady Golovkin. I know you should support your fellow countryman in these things, but the heavier, taller and longer-reaching Golovkin is a beast. I don't think Brook will make it through. I'm taking Golovkin in the 8th through stoppage.

I may put a meetup up for it. Or I may watch it on Youtube the next day. Keep checking Manchester Cool Bars and Manchester Social Group.

Oh, btw, I got a tweet off Classic FM. Thats' when you know you bad man and ting. Cough.

No comments: