Monday 10 April 2023

Prospective Easter Monday

 

A good friend of mine Nick Georgiou is training to take part in a white collar charity boxing match at the end of the month. He's raising money for men's support group Andy's Man Club, which aims to reduce the suicide rate in men in the UK (the leading cause of death in men under 45). I should be there on the night. White Collar Fighter is your opportunity to Get fit, Challenge yourself, Gain confidence & raise money for charity. The event: Bowlers, 15:30, Sunday 23rd April. Tickets are £38.

I’ve been really busy working on this 3-part Glasgow blog post. I have tons of pictures that I don’t want to leave out, so I’ve decide to split it down into 3. Part 1 is live. So stay tuned for 2 and 3. 

I’ve still got a predictions post for you that needs polishing off, a story about an old lady, a recipe review and a post about novels that would make great movies. Then, a new 2-month blogging project.

No comments: