Monday 3 July 2023

Million Hit Pissup

 

I might regret this, but here we go: Back in April I got this blog past the 1 million hit mark. It took 14+1/2 years. I’m now at 1 million and 29 thousand, after a recent influx in page views that seemed to have ebbed off. Rumour is it was a bot traffic surge on the Blogger platform. Sadly not an immediate uplift in appreciation of my writing ‘talent.’ 

Oh well. Anyway, I’ve been meaning to celebrate it for a while, so I’m going to Flok in Stevenson Square, Northern Quarter, on Saturday night. It’s a nice, tidy, non-chavvy but non-pretentious bar in prime location with plenty of other options around it. Come say hi. If I’ve moved onto nearby bars, Insta me

On the blog, stay tuned for the start of the more practical part of this Viking project.

No comments: