Monday 21 August 2023

Is Panacea Making a Comeback?

Made my first Depop purchase. Depop, for second hand clothes, I guess is like a blend of Ebay and Instagram. I got these sweet barely-worn Saucony 150 trainers for a steal. I’ve been meaning to get some Saucony running shoes for years. Good comfort and undersole grip. Undermarketed brand. 

 

 

I’m starting to look for subjects / topics for this photography project.

Panacea was a great celeb haunt club, very elegant and not too pretentious. Too much fresh competition emerged, though, and it closed in 2020. In April Secret Manchester claimed there were plans to reopen it.

Had a wander around the city, practising shots, looking for anything notable happening. There doesn’t seem to be anything happening on the M.E.N at the moment, in terms of events that might make good photography opportunities. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.












 

No comments: