Sunday 27 August 2023

Quick jaunts into Manchester

I’ve been brushing up on smartphone photography with the help of Youtube tutorials like this one: 

 

 

I looked at photography groups on Meetup but they’re all dear as shit. I darted into Manchester on Friday and Saturday to find photography content. All very civilised, tbh. No fights. No people getting thrown out. No celebs falling out of clubs. The most action was at the Turkish kebab house: 

 

 

In Social Media, I’ve kept an eye on Threads, Instagram’s attempt to be Twitter. I’ve noticed that you can only search for profiles, not key words that people might be saying in the text. Not very helpful. As it stands, Threads is app-only, meaning I can’t link to it in this blog post, although a desktop interface is being rolled out to some.

No comments: