Monday, 3 August 2026

Flock to Flok this Saturday

Hella behind with blogging at the moment. Expect part 2 of the Comic Con writeup. There’s also a pharmapsychological experiment that I conducted during the Manchester Day Parade last Sunday. I haven’t even written that yet. I won a competition – more details to come. I went to see a music producer / DJ in a house music club Friday. Great night. Then The Commonwealth Games closed last night, and with it this absurd fitness project. Again, there’s a write-up of that to come.

I got 2000 likes on this joke insta comment

Passed 2.9 million hits on this blog. 

Got an Insta commentfrom Richard Chaves, Poncho from Predator.

I recently turned 44. Going to try to round a few people up and have a few scoops this Saturday night, starting in favourite Flok and trying a few bars around Stevenson Square. I’ve told a few friends, and I’ve put up a meetup with Manchester Nightlife too. Sign up, come along. 

 

No comments: