Monday 2 October 2017

I can get you into Anthony Crolla's afterparty


I've got six spaces at Anthony Crolla's Afterparty in new bar El Diablo on Deansgate Locks!

I've spoken to Love Island's Scott Thomas who's organising the Saturday night party, and has sorted guestlist for the Manchester Cool Bars in the downstairs area of the bar. Upstairs is apparently for Crolla and his guests, but, as Scott tells me, 'it's gonna be a huge night and I'm sure you will get to meet him!'

It's just ten pounds on the door, but will be worth it for a big name after party. It's a standard entry fee for a lot of bars and clubs these days.

Let's start in Dog Bowl around the corner, on Witworth St. 

In other news...

Charlotte Dawson liked my tweet  about her show Celebs Go Dating. Fellow contributor, receptionist Tom Read Wilson also liked a tweet of mine

From the same show, dating expert Eden Blackman liked another tweet (which you'll only get if you're familiar with James 'Arg' Argent from Towie and his monstrous appetite).

One of my favourite tweets of the week is this one- I asked Nadia Essex, another Celebs Go Dating expert, the immortal question from the mind of Popbitch: who would win in a fight between a baboon and a badger?


She sounds surprisingly knowledgeable.

It gets better. Have you seen Michael Mann thriller Heat? You know Eady, the girl that Robert DeNiro gets with? That's Amy Brenneman.


Here's my little exchange with her!


One more- you know you're big time when Blazing Squad likes your blog. I have made it, man. I have fucking made it.

No comments: