Tuesday 29 May 2018

A Story to Tell the Grandchildren. Or Not.

I'm a member of a dubious dating group on Facebook called Greater Manchester Singles, set up for single people to meet each other. I haven't met anyone off the site, but never say never. Some of the clientele are, predictably, a bit odd, but perhaps as a result they have some odd stories to tell. I had to share this one about an un-PC Priest.

So I was on holiday and we’d hired a car and decided to go for a spin! It was baking so I had (on) shorts and Bikini top (forgot to put a vest top in the car ?)! We parked up and went for a walk but there must have been some kind of event: festival at the church 'cause it was mobbed and there was. Priest sitting outside the church. I had no intention of going in the grounds or the church I know that’s disrespectful in a bikini ? But he started shouting at me in Greek; I kept saying “it’s okay, I’m just walking past” but he wasn’t having any of it he was getting more and more irate until he eventually peed on the floor in front of me! 

Not the same urinator
 

No comments: