Monday 7 March 2016

Eivissa Saturday?

The Cool Bars and Clubs group are out in force on Saturday for a night of house, RnB and goddamn good looking people at Eivissa, the Saturday night event at Manchester's Oxford Club. They're starting at nearby Sakana on Peter St then heading over to the venue on Central St. More pics on their Facebook. It's only a quick change between venues so don't let the cold put you off. We're through the worst of it anyway. BBC weather shows highs of 9 degrees C for the weekend. I've got snow on the ground here in Oldham right now. I'm a bit gutted as I'm a Celeb / Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison is hosting the first Ladies Night of the year. Would have been interesting!


Oldham weather is a pain- we're on higher ground so we get the worst of it. I've got loads of ideas for nights out, but I'm waiting for this ridiculous snow to pass before I start suggesting meetups.

I need an early one Saturday night, as I'm at Writers Connect Sunday. I need feedback on the next part of my script. Join us at Nexus from 1pm onwards!

No comments: