Sunday 20 August 2017

Hospitalisation outside Panacea? Ex on the Beach stuff



Not sure what happened here a week ago on Saturday, but it doesn't look good. Hope the patient made a full recovery. Panacea on John Dalton St didn't get back to me on this and I can't find anything in the MEN.

Other than this it's been a quiet week. A couple of cool moments- Ex on the Beach girl Laura Alicia livestreamed from Ice Clinic Enterprise, up the road from me in Grasscroft, Oldham. She was answering questions whilst receiving shockwave treatment (required after lipo). I asked her the crucial question that celeb gossip email Popbitch are keen to hear answered from as many celebs as possible: who do you think would win in a fight between a baboon and a badger?

Her response: "Matt, that's hilarious. I don't know, but whoever loses should come in and have their bruises treated."

Very diplomatic, Laura. By the way, I'm this guy...


In other reality TV news, Charlotte Dawson blew me a kiss over Twitter after her poem recital on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit on the Side, the reality TV competition's additional talk show (okay, I tweeted first).



By the way, Charlotte, I'm this guy:


Oh and one last thing, Mexican actor Danny Trejo, of Dusk til Dawn / Desparado / Machete  fame, liked my tweet after I saw him on the Old El Paso advert. What a LEGEND!

No comments: