Monday 27 November 2017

Almost there...

A post shared by Matt Tuckey (@matttuckey) on


What is more dull than a discreet diary? One might as well have a discreet soul.
-Henry Channon, British politician and diarist

The #NaBloPoMo / Excess Month: Practical final day is Thursday! After today's post: Three more uploads. It can be done.

With the theme of excess in mind, I've been making an attempt to polish off almost-empty alcohol bottles in my cupboard; a little sample bottle of The Arran Malt, Southern Comfort, Highland Park, and I've got an 8th of a bottle of Jack looking at me right now.

This week- Manchester Cool Bars are going to History. I'm not, but if you like RnB and a few celebs to spot, plus some of the craziest podium dancer outfits ever, get involved.

The Meetup scene will be quiet until Christmas.

No comments: