Sunday 8 December 2019

I won a free Christmas Burger at Solita!






If you follow Northern Quarter restaurant Solita on Twitter, you'll notice they occasionally run competitions to win free burgers. To enter, give their competition tweet a cheeky retweet. I've been retweeting them for months now, and eventually they picked me. Superb!

I took Mum to try out the restaurant on Monday. The Christmas Burger, their new concoction, was the burger prized to me, which came stacked with turkey, stuffing balls and a pig in blanket. I gave the stuffing to Mum, but wolfed down the deep-fried sprouts (much tastier than standard Christmas Day trimmings) and everything else.

As well as tasty food, the Turner St restaurant offers great décor with Manchester-themed grafitti-style artwork. Well worth dropping in.

No comments: