Tuesday 17 December 2019

Warrior Taster Session





Last week I dropped into Foodwell to sample some protein products from new Manchester brand Warrior. The session, organised by Go PR and Events, took place on Monday night and saw a handful of Manchester's bloggers and influencers drop in to try out the session.

The protein shakes can be made by adding water or milk. Normally shakes like these will lose some of their taste with only water, but Warrior's products were still thick and flavoursome. The champagne flutes added glamour- I think I'd use the shaker bottle if I was at the gym, though! We tried the strawberry and ice cream flavours. Both tasted great- I'd go for the former, personally. Other tasty offerings included protein bars and flapjacks, all of which are available on Bodybuilding Warehouse.

No comments: