Monday 24 October 2022

I’ve booked today off work so I can sit and blog for the majority of it.

Liverpool Comic Con lineup next month

I’ve got bags of #psychologysaturday posts ready to go up, a weekly trend I'm trying out. I’m working on the post from last weekend’s For the Love of Horror event. I’ve also got my ticket for the upcoming Saddleworth Santa Dash, a 5km run through the Oldham countryside featuring 500 Father Christmases, ending in food, drink and music in an Uppermill park. Get your tickets. They include your Santa suit, medal and participant number. Saturday, 3rd December. Plenty of time to train! 

The Santa Dash clashes with the first day of For the Love of Sci Fi 2022, a science fiction convention in Bowlers, Trafford Park. The 6th event to run will include appearances from Back to the Future, Mandalorian and Stranger Things cast. Don’t miss this! I’ll obviously be buying Day 2 tickets. Another event to keep an eye on, also brought to you by Monopoly Events: Liverpool Comic Con. Expect cast from Sons of Anarchy, Stranger Things and Vampire Diaries. If all goes well I’ll be meeting Vikings’ Katheryn Winnick, Breaking Bad’s Giancarlo Esposito, Joe Pantalonio from Bound and The Matrix, and Probably Robert Davi (Sanchez from License to Kill). Tickets are flying out though. My poor wallet.

No comments: