Sunday 30 October 2022

Something I left out of that For the Love of Horror post…

On Thursday I uploaded For the Love of Horror '22, a review of said horror convention over in Bowlers last week Sunday. What a superb day. Obviously when I share it I want to show the best parts, so organisers will like it. Something, however, got left out… 

During the Halloween 2010 panel, when Scout Taylor Compton was playing Never Have I Ever, some of the audience were kids. I can’t remember exactly how old they looked, but I’m not sure their parents would have been too happy about threesome conversations. The site says ‘If your child is over the age of 14 then yes, they may attend the convention without adult supervision, any younger than this and a full paying adult MUST attend with them.’ 

Next year’s FTLOH already has Tim Cappello and Ray Wise booked as guests. It will probably sell out fast.

No comments: