Tuesday 9 August 2016

Olympic Workouts



The 2016 Olympics are in full force and Team GB already have 4 medals, putting them in 10th place at the time of publication. I want to watch as much of The Games as I can, including the Paralympics, but I don't want to be a slob sat in front of my TV. I'll be watching some of this in the gym, working a lot of machines and movements during which I can face a screen. There are a couple of these on the walls, and some limited TV access on the cross trainers, treadmills and bikes.

I'm trying to come down in weight at the moment, and I'm doing okay with this challenge. Let's see how I fare over the next few weeks. By the deadline for this challenge- 2nd September- I should have made serious progress. I'll keep doing this over the sporting summer, and by the time the closing ceremony of the Paralympics drops- that's 18th September- I'll hopefully have a few PBs and will be a little lighter overall.

No comments: