Sunday 20 October 2013

Three Strikes: Week 47

Had a fucking nightmare this week with buying a ticket to a club night thatI then realised I couldn't go to due to a wedding. I'd have stayed over and already had booked the hotel room. Tried to sell the ticket. Had no serious buyers. Then realised I was losing money whichever way I turned, and that the wedding venue wasn't actually all that far from the club. I'd be at the wedding all day, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I left at night. The club won't even get busy 'til after midnight. I've just got a bit of a mission driving from one place to the other. I'll manage though.

So re the previous blog post: the ticket isn't for sale any more and I am going to one of the biggest clubbing nights of the year!

On the issue of nightmares: earlier this week, gent's lifestyle magazine Esquire were asking us to tweet them our scariest dreams. I mentioned one that had stuck in my mind for over a decade- that I was about to be beheaded in the college car park for selling drugs. I have never sold drugs. I got a favourite and a thanks from them. Woop woop!

And on the theme of social media, comedy website The Poke asked over Twitter for our #bruciefilms, film posters involving Bruce Forsyth. As I'm using the pre-installed Paint application and not a £200 Quark-type graphics package, this is all I could manage:



I apologise for that.

No PBs at the gym.

No comments: