Saturday 19 October 2013

Anthems of House VIP Ticket for Sale


A week today sees one of the biggest classic house music nights in history take place at the iconic Bowlers Exhibition Centre in Trafford Park. Anthems of House looks to be a spectacular, memorable and stunning event, featuring DJs like Dave Pearce, Allister Whitehead and Stu Allen. Expect also unmissable, rare PAs from 90s dance music legends Inner City, Shades of Rhythm and Liquid.

And I can't go. I'm fucking devastated. HOWEVER: I didn't realise that until I'd already bought a VIP ticket. I'm now lumbered with an incredibly rare pass that allows fast-track entry, access to the VIP room and bar, the main area VIP stage, a set-times event lanyard and the VIP toilets.

I spent £45 on this, before I properly checked my calendar. I just need someone to take it off me. You've got until next Friday night to buy it off me. For everything that you'll experience, £45 is an absolute bargain. I can't believe nobody's taken it off me already.

If you want it, get in touch FAST. My Facebook is here. My Twitter is here.

No comments: